Budapest and Tallinn
9.1.2006 - 13.1.2006
Intensive development of the 1st prototype, with developers committing 100% of their work time during the workshop to this project.
Tarmo will travel to Budapest, others stay where they are. The two locations will keep in touch using Skype and IRC.
- Set up work practices for the sprint (starting and ending times for each day, communication, etc.)
- Re-evaluate stories and tasks for the first prototype
- Re-distribute and estimate tasks
- Start working on tickets, using pair programming
- Keep working on tickets, always starting the most difficult ones (let's leave the easy ones for after the workshop)
Download in other formats: