Mandatory IEEE LOM fields
Based on ticket #102
- general.identifier – Unique ID for content. Can be generated automatically based on user name and date-time information. Necessary for linking and presentation in different graphical templates.
- general.language – Language of content (for example ee, fi, hu). Can be detected automatically from user profile. Maximum 10 items.
- general.keywords – Maximum 10 items. Should be added manually by author when saving or uploading content.
- lifecycle.version – Edition of the content. Can be added automatically when saving. Important for version handling.
- lifecycle.contribute.rolle [Author] – Name of author (or other contributor). Can be list of maximum 10 contributors.
- lifecycle.contribute.date – Date of creation or change. Important for metadata harvesting.
- educational.learningresourcetype - Specific kind of resource. Maximum 4 items. Fixed vocabulary (exercise, simulation, diagram, figure, table, narrative text, exam, experiment, problem statement, self assessment). Should be added manually by author when saving or uploading content (vocabulary is fixed and is not enough).
- educational.intendedenduserrole – User of content. Maximum 10 items. Fixed vocabulary (teacher, leaner, author, manager). Default value can be “learner”. User can change it manually.
- educational.context - The typical learning environment. Fixed vocabulary (school, higher education, training, other). Unsorted list maximum 4 items.
- educational.difficulty - How hard it is to work through the resource for the typical target audience. Single value. Fixed vocabulary (very easy, … very difficult). Should be added manually by author. Default value can be “middle”.
- rights.copyrightandotherrestrictions - Whether copyright or other restrictions apply. Single instance. Fixed vocabulary (yes, no). Default value can be “no”.
- relation.kind [ispartof] – For describing relation with other content. Metadata can be generated automatically when defining relations between content items. For linking general.identificator is necessary.
- relation.kind [requires] – For defining prerequisites for content.
- classification.purpose [discipline] - Subject area. Can be detected automatically from user profile. Can contain more than one discipline.