Here's a growing list of stuff that can be useful to read.
- Andy McKay: The Definitive Guide to Plone, APress. Also available in digital form.
on agile methods
- Ken Schwaber and Mike Beedle: Agile Software Development with Scrum, Prentice Hall.
- Kent Beck: Extreme Programmin Explained - Embrace Change.
- http://agilefinland.com/resources/ has a couple of presentations on Scrum:
- Craig Larman talks about agile vs. waterfall, but the presentation is a bit hard to follow without his voiceover
- Timo Lukumaa has a general introduction to Scrum.
- Oskari Kettunen talks about handling a development team that's in two separate countries.
- Cohn, M. (2004). User Stories Applied For Agile Software Development. Addison Wesley.
- Terry Winograd, 1996: Bringing Design to Software, Addison-Wesley.
on Learning Objects
- Benkler, Y. (2005). Common Wisdom: Peer Production of Educational Materials. Download as PDF
on IMS Learning Design
- Learning Design: A Handbook on Modelling and Delivering Networked Education and Training. Koper, Rob; Tattersall, Colin (Eds.). 2005, Springer Verlag. ISBN: 3-540-22814-4.